Tough Mechanical Engineers Quotes Captions

 No TECH without MECH.

Get in GEAR with a MECHANICAL ENGINEER.

Got the Nerve to dare ME?

I believe in Big Bang theory.

It’s not that I can’t explain, it’s just that you wouldn’t understand.

ME – The God Father of Engineering.

Mechanical Engineer, I’m kind of Big Deal….!!

strong and tough mechanical engineer quotes captions


Mechanical, Rule the World..!

Shame on you girls still I am single — THE MECHANICAL ENGINEER

We are the gear of tomorrow.

Trust me I am an ME.

Who has two thumbs and loves being a Mechanical Engineer?.

Casting the world, Forging the campus, Shaping the universe, Welding the rest of all branches, Bcoz, We are the Men, We are the machine, and we are Mechanical Engineer’s

Can do it again & again I Reciprocate..!

Without ME, Physics is just a theory.

We Mech the world.

When there is a Fault I Fix the NUT, yeah that’s ME.

When we shine we Lighten the world, When we think we Turn the world, When we stand we rule the world, We are Kings of all…Mechanical Engineers!

We do it FOUR STROKE way.

We build Machines that Build Machines.

We are the ones your mom had warned you about!

Suck, Squeeze, Bang and blow – This is how I Loves to do it.

We crank up the lives, We shift up the gears, Beware of us, bcoz we are the “Mechanical Engineers”.

We are studs…We screw from both sides.

No Teeth No World, No Gears No World.

Mercury level is raising because Mechanical is on Fire.

No Fluctuation, No error bcoz Royal Mechanical will rule Forever.

Religion: Engineer; Caste: Mechanical.

So what if you are not a Mech Engineer everybody is not born Perfectionist.

Feeling Lonely at the Top!!! – Mech. Engg.

Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency.

Mechanical Engineers can become a mechanic; a software engineer cannot become a software

Mine is not to ask Why Mine is to Tool and die..!

MECHANICAL ENGINEER – It is what it is…

Best Mechanical Engineer Captions

Captions for Mechanical Engineer 

Mechanical Engineers do it automatically.

ME Engineers do it with precision.

Mam, please enter the RPM.

Law of mechanical repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you will have to pee.

Let me tighten your BOLTS!

I couldn’t fix your brakes. So I made your Horn Louder.

Join us or dare to bit us…

If you like me raise your Hand else to raise your Standard – I am just ME!

Machinist does it with Precession.

I SCREW for a Living.

Hammer rules the world, no one can replace us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 Exam Captions For Instagram To Pass Exam

We had a new baby captions for Insta

Ultimate happiness forever quotes captions for Instagram